Music > Tracks > select a track: shuffle, previous and next controls are not working as expected

Solution
I'm not sure what the Random is being referred to there.
However, as for continuous track playback and shuffle for the TRACKS view, this is not a bug to do with Sense 3 but has essentially always been a characteristic of Sense due to limitations on the Queuing system. I will open this up as a Feature Request for discussion over on the Feedback Zone.
The shuffle, previous and next controls only play the same track that was originally selected from the list.
Apologies Tomas, i did not test this through the Tracks view as you described and you are quite right, the Next and Previous tracks do not apply in the context of the full list of tracks. This is on 3.0 - to confirm you were also running 3.0? I can see from your signature you have a ZENith Mk3.
We will test and verify, if confirmed we will add to the Known Issues to be resolved for the next update.
If anyone experiences this then please let us know here on this thread.

Last edited:
This is on 3.0 - to confirm you were also running 3.0?
Yes, and now v3.0.1 since yesterday.

A related weird thing with the MUSIC > TRACKS view is that initially (when my player was reset by the factory) I saw a "RANDOM" button in the lower middle and I think it said "Innuos Player" in the lower right. After selecting a track, the bottom pane is showing a thumbnail of the artwork, track info and the transport controls. Rebooting or power cycling doesn't help to get the initial RANDOM button back again. The only instance when I saw it again was right after having updated to 3.0.1.

I'm not sure what the Random is being referred to there.
However, as for continuous track playback and shuffle for the TRACKS view, this is not a bug to do with Sense 3 but has essentially always been a characteristic of Sense due to limitations on the Queuing system. I will open this up as a Feature Request for discussion over on the Feedback Zone.

Solution