Calling Sense 3 Beta Testers, who's in?

I have no issues playing gapless with TIDAL Connect using Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon on TIDAL. Which album are you playing?
Faithless - Roots
Jean-Michel Jarre - Destination Docklands 1988 Live
When i use Tidal connect in my Lyngdorf TDAI3400 they are gapless.
I have no issues with Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon (2023 remaster).

Faithless - Roots
Hi, curiously enough we have a Lyngdorf TDAI3400 here so I'll try there. Do note AFAIK, the Lyngdorf will only play 16/44 via TIDAL Connect. Sense will play in full high-res.

Hi, curiously enough we have a Lyngdorf TDAI3400 here so I'll try there. Do note AFAIK, the Lyngdorf will only play 16/44 via TIDAL Connect. Sense will play in full high-res.
Lyngdorf released an update not long ago. Now it has support for TIDAL Highres via Connect.
However, I prefer the sound from my Zen mk3....

Reactions: NVitorino
In the meantime, we have now released Sense 3. Thank you all for the feedback you have provided which has been most valuable both for this release and to the next updates so we can further improve the Sense experience!
Hi, As beta user with 3.0.0.12 installed and working well - should we upgrade to the released 3.0.0?

Faithless - Roots
Hi @Figge72

Finally had some time to test your albums. With Faithless - No Roots, it played gapless most of the times but there was a time or two that it wasn't. I tried with the Lyngdorf and had the same behaviour - most times gapless but I also managed to get a few times where the Lyngdorf did not play gapless. The Jean-Michel Jarre always played gapless on my PULSAR.

My conclusion is that it seems to be more of a TIDAL app issue than Sense on this one. But do feel free to post on Help and we can follow it there rather than hijacking this thread.

Hi @Figge72

Finally had some time to test your albums. With Faithless - No Roots, it played gapless most of the times but there was a time or two that it wasn't. I tried with the Lyngdorf and had the same behaviour - most times gapless but I also managed to get a few times where the Lyngdorf did not play gapless. The Jean-Michel Jarre always played gapless on my PULSAR.

My conclusion is that it seems to be more of a TIDAL app issue than Sense on this one. But do feel free to post on Help and we can follow it there rather than hijacking this thread.
It’s not a big issue for me, and i know streaming has a lot of issues aswell. However, bringing Tidal connect to us is terrific!.
I have Tidal connect with my amp Lyngdorf TDAI-3400, but I think that Tidal connect from my Innuos Zen mk3 is just a tad sweeter.
But beware, if Spotify release their hifi tier, this is the one (connect) many wants because Spotify rules when it becomes to algorithms and interface 📀

Hi, I was wondering if there will be a public beta of Sense 3.1 and if so, will Sense 3.0 beta users get it automatically or do we have to reapply? Thanks!
Everyone that enrolled in the 3.0 beta should still be actively in a beta program, meaning you would have access to 3.1 beta version.
You do not have to install the beta version if you would prefer not to; remember that if you do, the intention is that you share your findings and bugs with us. If you want to opt our or roll back, you would have to contact us via private message.

Reactions: mountainview