Spotify on zenith mk3

Wljp

Sep 10, 2024
Belgium
I just bought and installed the Innuos zenith mk 3. I am not a tech wizz and need help please to stream with Spotify. I read the ictructions on the Innuos support website but they do not match with either my Spotify nor with the Spotify developers website. Maybe these instructions refer to older versions of both?
My Innuos and Spotify app and iPad run on the latest versions.
My servers works fine. (With Qobuz and ripped cds and the sense app) but Spotify doesn’t see it.
Can anyone please help? Sorry if this horse has been beaten to death…..
Thanks.

I just bought and installed the Innuos zenith mk 3. I am not a tech wizz and need help please to stream with Spotify. I read the ictructions on the Innuos support website but they do not match with either my Spotify nor with the Spotify developers website. Maybe these instructions refer to older versions of both?
My Innuos and Spotify app and iPad run on the latest versions.
My servers works fine. (With Qobuz and ripped cds and the sense app) but Spotify doesn’t see it.
Can anyone please help? Sorry if this horse has been beaten to death…..
Thanks.
An update to the Knowledgebase article regarding Spotify should actually go live later today, all being well.
The good news is the plugin installation process has actually become simpler. The steps on our guide are still relevant in guiding you how to install the Spotty plugin and go into its settings. What's changed is that you no longer have to go and create a developer ID etc; you basically just need to follow the steps the Spotty plugin tells you, which is to choose the 'Spotty Authorization' device from your Spotify mobile app.

Reactions: DanCollier
Solution