Calling: Sense 'client' app beta testers

Same "White Screen" as before. If I would connect my iPhone to Sense via Wifi, leave the house and return the white screen would be shown. It seems, as soon as the device gets assigned a new address (e.g. via 5G) and then would return to the home setup the connection could not be established. My iPad, which stays in the Wifi (set to Flight mode overnight) would not show this behavior.

Maybe a bit of nitpicking, but it always confuses me. When you search something you would get an extensive scrollable list. You might then switch to other modes. Now, if you push the search button again, you would be returned where you left off, most probably somewhere in the list or an info about an artist, album etc. However, to initiate a new search you would have to push the search button and scroll up again. I would expect that a push on the search “Loupe” would immediately jump to the area where you could enter the text.

Reactions: guardajoias
Same "White Screen" as before. If I would connect my iPhone to Sense via Wifi, leave the house and return the white screen would be shown. It seems, as soon as the device gets assigned a new address (e.g. via 5G) and then would return to the home setup the connection could not be established. My iPad, which stays in the Wifi (set to Flight mode overnight) would not show this behavior.
Indeed, this seems to be the pattern

@Stephen Healy can I ask if Innuos, or any forum users, are aware of anybody using Sense with a MacBook app successfully ?
As mentioned before I find iPad/iPhone relatively stable with the Sense app, today I have had the app open on iPad and MacBook, white screens constant on the MacBook, none on the iPad.

The white screens for me are mostly on the iPhone, generally when I move to another WiFi access point or come back home. On the MacBook, I find that the iPad app is not ideal because icons are too small. Instead I made a “web app” from Safari that I put in the dock. It works like a separate app, and is very responsive. Never had a white screen on that. The only issue is that if you have several IP addresses, you need a web app for each relevant device

Reactions: Malc.
I was wondering if the Apple "Private Relay" function may have to do something with this issue? In Safari, I would be able to open Sense UI (using the IP address), but not my.innuos.com for the server as it would be blocked by this security feature.

I was wondering if the Apple "Private Relay" function may have to do something with this issue? In Safari, I would be able to open Sense UI (using the IP address), but not my.innuos.com for the server as it would be blocked by this security feature.
That’s definitely a possibility. Needs testing. Unfortunately I will be away from my system for the next week or so…