Calling: Sense 'client' app beta testers

icons Deezer & HighresAudio missing
Ok for Qoubuz & Tidal (on which I'm logged)
It was the same for me. I don't think it makes a difference to be connected or not: I am not connected to Tidal, but the icon was there for Tidal. The icons are also missing for album cover searches. In both cases, this happens on IOS and iPadOS (18.1 in my case) but not on the web (all icons showing fine there).

After a few days I can confirm my first take:
- the App improvement in responsiveness is remarkable (once launched, loaded or re-laoded during usage it’s immediately ready to operate)
- the issue of the white (ex black) screen is still present but only after a prolonged time (unlike the black one that appeared more frequently going back and forth from Sense to other Apps).
iPad Pro 12,9 3d Gen - iOS 18 (same results before with iOS17.7)

Reactions: DanCollier
I am testing the beta now. I have experienced the white screens like the others, and had the black screen issue in the past. This always seems to happen after I return to the app after an extended period. i.e. It is always running on my iPhone, and music is playing, but I am not actively using the app. If there is anyway that I can be of additional help on this issue, please let me know, I am technical.

On the upside, the response times on the app are noticeably better, especially when I first switch back to the app and it needs to reconnect.

Stephen, is there a specific place where you want this feedback for the beta, or is this forum best. I did not see any avenue for submitting through the beta or Test Flight.
Got a white screen that required restarting the app...

The app is certainly not stable on a MacBook M1 platform, white screen after while, say 10 minutes, with every launch. My experience of killing/force closing the app is that it makes little difference, still get a white screen, doesn't solve anything.

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far - we are carrying on with internal testing to work on some further beta versions.
One thing we need to test is the beta version of the control app on a system that is on Sense 2.x software, so pre-Sense 3. Ideally a MkII device. If you have a device like this then please PM me with your info and I will get you signed up to the beta app straight away.

Always white flashes when the app connects to the device,
but not yet white screen blocking

Since de last beta version 1.5.0 (100)
No blocking white screen
only white flashes at start
with my PULSAR

Went out with my iPhone and returned to my home Wifi. Sense 1.5.0 (100), which was running in the background, showed the white screen. Closed the app (swipe up) and everything worked fine. My iPad which stays in the home Wifi did not show this behavior (yet?). All devices running the most up to date iOS/iPadOS.

I run Sense on 3 platforms, iPhone, iPad mini and MacBook M1, the first two, iPhone and iPad, are more stable than the MacBook unfortunately as I use this more. On the MacBook I am getting constant white screens, no difference with later version.