Zenith 3 updates

janpetter123

Aug 29, 2024
Norway
Hi.
What is the latest software update (version) on the Zenith mk3? The app tells me that a software update is availiable, but when I try to update it says it is updated. My unit is 5 years old with zero issues with Roon and Tidal. It just works.

Are the updates done automatically? Thanks.

JP

Solution
Thanks. Then something is "wrong". I get the notifications each time for an update, but when I try it says that it is updated. The version I have now is 2. something and clearly not up to date. I bought it may 2019, new.

Any suggestions? Thank you for responding.

JP
Please send a ticket via the Sense app. Go into settings and you'll see an option to "contact support" :)
Hi JP, the updates are not automatic and would always need your manual approval. The latest version available to you will depend on what model you have exactly; if its 5 years old then its likely of Mk3 generation meaning the latest official software version as of right now is 3.0.1.
If it happens to be a MkII then the final available version is 2.6.3.

Thanks. Then something is "wrong". I get the notifications each time for an update, but when I try it says that it is updated. The version I have now is 2. something and clearly not up to date. I bought it may 2019, new.

JP

JP
Please send a ticket via the Sense app. Go into settings and you'll see an option to "contact support" :)

Solution
Guten abend,
Ich wollte meinen innuos Mini Mk3 updaten.
Das geht leider nicht habt ihr einen Tip?
Git es ein Passwort oder login?

Attachments

• 20240829_172926.jpg
    20240829_172926.jpg
    908.8 KB · Views: 10
Guten abend,
Ich wollte meinen innuos Mini Mk3 updaten.
Das geht leider nicht habt ihr einen Tip?
Git es ein Passwort oder login?
Hi, as mentioned above, please send a ticket via the Sense app. Go into settings and you'll see an option to "contact support" and include detail.

Hallo guten Abend,
Habe es geschafft meinen mini mk3 mit dem neuen Bias zu bespielen man muss nur die F2 Taste beim einschalten schnell hintereinander drücken.
Dann kommt mann auf die Innous Maske.
Eslief alles durch der neue Bias wurde aufgespielt.
Habe eine komische Meldung.
Der Innous läuft Super ohne Probleme.
Ich füge ein Bild der Meldung hinzu.
Vielleicht hat einer eine Idee.
Danke

Attachments

• 20240829_215233.jpg
    20240829_215233.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Hallo guten Abend,
Habe es geschafft meinen mini mk3 mit dem neuen Bias zu bespielen man muss nur die F2 Taste beim einschalten schnell hintereinander drücken.
Dann kommt mann auf die Innous Maske.
Eslief alles durch der neue Bias wurde aufgespielt.
Habe eine komische Meldung.
Der Innous läuft Super ohne Probleme.
Ich füge ein Bild der Meldung hinzu.
Vielleicht hat einer eine Idee.
Danke
Hi,

Please send in a ticket for us to investigate - email support@innuos.com or you can do via the Sense app. Go into settings and you'll see an option to "contact support" and include detail.

Kind regards,
Dan