What would you like to see on new Innuos products?

🔷 I don't understand the need some people have for a display...

You control everything via Sense from,.for example, your mobile phone.
AND,.most of you probably sit more than two meters from your InnuOs device, then you still can't see what's on the display.

Just my two points..😃...

When listening to internet radio I want to know on occasion which artist and what song is playing on the streamer, but my MacBook goes to lock screen, I lose quick access to Sense (via Safari) and so I miss that information. I recently had an eye test and new glasses which helps reading subtitles on the TV or streamer display screen.

A physical remote with basic controls (play, pause, prev, next) would be great. Connected via some sort of bluetooth usb dongle to the back of innuos device. Something like the optional remote Bluesound offers.
Unlocking your phone to open an app just to press the pause button is cumbersome.

Reactions: malfordlad
The request here was what users think is really usefull to have. For example, you might think it is not needed but on the other hand I do not understand how users would always have their iphone or ipad open all the time when playing music. In any case you always need to unlock an ipad or iphone even it is relatively quick. A physical remote is always the quickest to pause music. In any case let us move on and I standby my request. Lumin, Bluesound, Linn have physical remotes for a reason (optional in some cases).

I’d like an optional remote; often when reading a book or magazine in my chair I have some light (background) music. A simple volume up or down or next track is what I’d like to do. Attest time a phone is both distracting and I first have to unlock and fire up the app. I find myself most often blindly picking up the receiver remote and adjust the volume.

Also I requested this before but the thread was locked; but at like a party I don’t like handing out my phone. A remote makes sense then as well.

Much more than a touchscreen on the device itself, speaking for myself. I find that, too, distracting. But to each their opinion.

I’d like an optional remote; often when reading a book or magazine in my chair I have some light (background) music. A simple volume up or down or next track is what I’d like to do. Attest time a phone is both distracting and I first have to unlock and fire up the app. I find myself most often blindly picking up the receiver remote and adjust the volume.

Also I requested this before but the thread was locked; but at like a party I don’t like handing out my phone. A remote makes sense then as well.

Much more than a touchscreen on the device itself, speaking for myself. I find that, too, distracting. But to each their opinion.
We are hoping to explore the option of lockscreen controls on your smart device, so you would basically have this kind of instant-access playback control if your smart device is nearby without having to unlock your whole device and reconnect the Sense app. Would this be sufficient?

We are hoping to explore the option of lockscreen controls on your smart device, so you would basically have this kind of instant-access playback control if your smart device is nearby without having to unlock your whole device and reconnect the Sense app. Would this be sufficient?
It’s not what I would use as I only use physical buttons but I’m sure it will make other people happy.

Already figured out an universal remote with LMS (Lyrion) support will do this, just haven’t figured out which one supports LMS yet.

It’s not what I would use as I only use physical buttons but I’m sure it will make other people happy.

Already figured out an universal remote with LMS (Lyrion) support will do this, just haven’t figured out which one supports LMS yet.
IMHO this would certainly be a very welcome software feature. And, I might add, it would potentially bring back Apple Watch integration that was lost when Sense moved away from full LMS compatibility. But I get it. Physical remotes are convenient, simple, and tactile. Nevertheless, a physical remote should also be able to switch to different players/outputs/sources, mute, hibernate/sleep the streaming server, or shut it down completely - if that makes sense.

Hi Stephen, yes I think this would be useful, I have this option with the Qobuz app, handy not having to wake up phone.

Hi Stephen, yes I think this would be useful, I have this option with the Qobuz app, handy not having to wake up phone.
Yes, lock screen controls is sorely missing. iPeng had it, Qobuz has it, pretty much all music apps do and for a reason. It is useful. That would be a great upgrade to the Sense app.

Reactions: Malc.