Qobuz library sync

Peter_Hafkamp

Jun 8, 2024
Netherlands
A Qobuz resync deleted all Qobuz albums from my pulsar library.
Rebooting the Pulsar and logging out and back in from Qobuz doesn’t solve the problem.
My Qobuz favourites are still present in the Qobuz app.
Running sense 3.0.3

Last edited:
A Qobuz resync deleted all Qobuz albums from my pulsar library.
Rebooting the Pulsar and logging out and back in from Qobuz doesn’t solve the problem.
My Qobuz favourites are still present in the Qobuz app.
Running sense 3.0.3
Hi Peter, can you please double-check the Streaming Services section in Settings and confirm that Library Integration for Qobuz did not get turned off by mistake? It should be enabled;
1725465600285.png

It was ok.
Normally i don’t include the purchased music, only the library integration.
I checked the purchased music and it was added to the library.I can add music from Qobuz to the library using the sense app,
but when I resync they are gone again.
I also checked my zen mk3, it has the same problem.
If I put the zen in Roon core mode everything is working correctly.

It was ok.
Normally i don’t include the purchased music, only the library integration.
I checked the purchased music and it was added to the library.I can add music from Qobuz to the library using the sense app,
but when I resync they are gone again.
I also checked my zen mk3, it has the same problem.
If I put the zen in Roon core mode everything is working correctly.
Library integration was checked.

Seems there is an issue. Same happen to me right now. Tapped Re-sync with Qobuz, now all Qobuz Albums, New Music, Favorites etc. are not available anymore. Only local content is shown (if you check the filter there is only local available). Tried rebooting and turning off/on Library integration and then re-syncing again to no avail. Qobuz Playlists are available however. I can also access Qobuz content via the Tile, so it is connected.

Evidently there is something happening on some systems, I've not been able to replicate the issue on my end but any system logs from affected system sent to us through support will be investigated and we'll get to the bottom of what's happening.

Same thing happened to me today, Friday 6th, Sense, local and Qobuz favourites, as normal. As soon as I attempted to add new saved Qobuz favourites all Qobuz favourites disappeared. I'm on 3.0.1.

Today when I searched for the new David Gilmore album I could add it to favourites as usuall and it gets a heart symbol, it shows up under new music as usuall and I can also under the artist and album pages search for this album and artist. But as soon as I enable a re-scan of Qobuz the album is gone from the new music section and album/artist pages. If I search for the album again in Qobuz the add to favorit button is not a heart anymore but the add sign.

I also see often when the music is paused "player connecting" and other odd things as I press paus the music stops but the counter keeps on counting for several seconds.

You can add me to the list. Was listening to a local stream. Looked below the album and could only see My Library and Tidal options although all my Qobuz faves still existed in New Music etc.

Re synced and they’ve now disappeared in full.

You can add me to the list. Was listening to a local stream. Looked below the album and could only see My Library and Tidal options although all my Qobuz faves still existed in New Music etc.

Re synced and they’ve now disappeared in full.
Hi Mike, it must be affecting quite a few more than reported on this thread, I've submitted a report to Innuos, hopefully a quick resolution.
Malc.

Reactions: mikehughescq
You can add me to The list. Same problem here. As soon as I sync Qobuz with Innuos Sense all my favorited albums/artists and so on dissapears.. The only thing that works are my playlists. I'm running InnuOS Sense app on Android using The Pulse MINI.