Why can't we see the kbps number in the Sense app ?

zkiizo

Jul 26, 2024
Brussels
Hello,

I have the Zenith MKIII and I love it, I also have a Mark Levison 5101 DAC/Streamer/CD for my headphones system, and a Chord Mojo2 with its Poly streamer at my workplace. I'm not making a list of gear or to show off, it's just so you have the background.
On the ML5101 or the Chord Poly, I see through the MConnect app or on the 5101 display, the bitrate of the files playing. When it's a hi rez AIFF or WAV file, it's around 4600KBPS depending on the file, when it's a FLAC it's around 2400KBPS, I can see these numbers on the Chord and ML app, but not in the Innuos Sense app. Why is that ? Is it so difficult to implement this data ? Someone said to me, so you are more interested in numbers than listening to music ? No of course not, but since it's possible to check the KBPS of a file on my other systems, I just like to have the same possibility on my Innuos streamer. I already asked them, but they don't seem to be interested in implementing it, or maybe it's too difficult ? I don't know.
Maybe you guys know a way to check the KBPS of a fine that I'm not aware of in the Sense app ? Let me know...

Hello,

I have the Zenith MKIII and I love it, I also have a Mark Levison 5101 DAC/Streamer/CD for my headphones system, and a Chord Mojo2 with its Poly streamer at my workplace. I'm not making a list of gear or to show off, it's just so you have the background.
On the ML5101 or the Chord Poly, I see through the MConnect app or on the 5101 display, the bitrate of the files playing. When it's a hi rez AIFF or WAV file, it's around 4600KBPS depending on the file, when it's a FLAC it's around 2400KBPS, I can see these numbers on the Chord and ML app, but not in the Innuos Sense app. Why is that ? Is it so difficult to implement this data ? Someone said to me, so you are more interested in numbers than listening to music ? No of course not, but since it's possible to check the KBPS of a file on my other systems, I just like to have the same possibility on my Innuos streamer. I already asked them, but they don't seem to be interested in implementing it, or maybe it's too difficult ? I don't know.
Maybe you guys know a way to check the KBPS of a fine that I'm not aware of in the Sense app ? Let me know...
Hi,

There is currently a feature request regarding this, you're welcome to add your thoughts there and also upvote it.
FEEDBACK ZONE