Sense - release 3.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE - 04/09/2024: Sense 3.0.3 has replaced previous version 3.0.2 to include additional bug fixes.

Changelogs

Features and Improvements

• It is now possible to change address on a NAS Shared Folder without affecting the music library
  • Increased spacing on +/- volume buttons to avoid clicking on slider bar

Bug fixes

• Fixed issue when setting an offset with external ripping drives on ZEN/ZENith Next-Gen
  • Fixed issue that caused NAS Albums booklets to not display correctly
  • Fixed issue that caused 'Play Next' to put the track at an incorrect position in the queue
  • Fixed issue that caused the Now Playing track to blink between tracks when changing tracks
  • Fixed issues in Album Multi-Select and Album search that caused the page to scroll unexpectedly
  • **Fixed issue that prevented Now Playing status from updating which caused Smart Mixes to get stuck on loading message and not showing the played track(s).
**Added in 3.0.3 update, along with fixing an issue that affected older iOS devices from properly displaying their system within Sense app. All other improvements and fixes listed above were originally introduced in 3.0.2.

Last edited:
I have just updated to Sense 3.0.2. - I now have no access via iOS … others are reporting other access issues on the Innuos Users fb page (Stephen I have tagged you on the FB page and you'll see the other report there too) … can you raise this as urgent with Support please … I have reported it to Support

My MacBook access to Sense (via Safari) is OK

BUT I have no access now via iOS 15.8.3 iPhone SE (1st gen - latest supported iOS version) which has the latest iOS app loaded

I have just updated to Sense 3.0.2. - I now have no access via iOS … others are reporting other access issues on the Innuos Users fb page (Stephen I have tagged you on the FB page and you'll see the other report there too) … can you raise this as urgent with Support please … I have reported it to Support

My MacBook access to Sense (via Safari) is OK

BUT I have no access now via iOS 15.8.3 iPhone SE (1st gen - latest supported iOS version) which has the latest iOS app loaded
The iOS app is completely blank - a white screen

Did you get my email / screen shots OK ??
Yes, thank you - we have determined there seems to be an unusual issue with older iOS devices, for iOS 15 and older. There may be some other instances as we have not been able to test every variant in this short space of time, but iOS devices running 16 or later (so this should still be all iOS devices from the past 5 years or so) will not be affected.
We will issue a 3.0.3 hotfix very soon to restore the accessibility for older iOS devices, so please bear with us and we will get this solved ASAP.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Yes, thank you - we have determined there seems to be an unusual issue with older iOS devices, for iOS 15 and older. There may be some other instances as we have not been able to test every variant in this short space of time, but iOS devices running 16 or later (so this should still be all iOS devices from the past 5 years or so) will not be affected.
We will issue a 3.0.3 hotfix very soon to restore the accessibility for older iOS devices, so please bear with us and we will get this solved ASAP.
Thanks for the update ... and just as a reminder 3.0.1. was working fine on my 15.8.3. iPhone and in fact was the device I instigated the update on - so hopefully easy to track the changes from .0.1. to 0.2. to resolve
As always, the Support service you folks provide is exceptional and much appreciated.
Julian

I'm following a thread on the Facebook page that you might have seen - the person is unable to access via Safari (running Catalina OS 10.15 so an older OS/Safari config) ... you're on that thread too - I've suggested they report to Support as its another that seems to have happened since updating to 3.0.2

Dan / Stephen - I just received the 3.0.3. Update prompt & installed ... iPhone iOS 15.8.3. access is now back and working

Many thanks, Julian

Sense update 3.0.3 has replaced update 3.0.2, so for systems that were on 3.0.1 or older they will update straight to the 3.0.3 version which resolved the older iOS accessibility issue introduced in 3.0.2, along with an extra bug fix relating to Smart Mixes.
For systems that were already on 3.0.2, these can be updated straight to 3.0.3 to include these fixes.

For any further feedback regarding performance or usability, please submit this to the Help section of the Community Forum.

Reactions: J_C
Status
Not open for further replies.