Sense - release 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changelog

Bug Fixes

• Fixed issue that caused the volume slider to not properly function for some DAC models
  • Fixed issue that caused the wrong playlist track to be played when playing Sense playlists with more than 500 tracks
  • Fixed issue that caused the Add to Playlist button in Queue options to be disabled wrongly
  • Fixed issue that caused some album covers to get cropped when in full-screen mode in the Now Playing screen

I have found this happening too. Seems to relate to having more than one device on the network. In my case it sets itself to the volume of a Naim Muso QB which sits upstairs with the offspring. Interesting because it shouldn’t be choosing that as the default device when it’s second in the list and everything works as expected if you disable it.

Anyways, at this point I’m more concerned about sound quality having deteriorated.
This will be because when you switch off your DAC or main output connection of your Innuos, it reverts to the next one that's available - in your case, the Muso, and it must synchronise to the volume of that device. If the Innuos carried on set to 100 on the Muso, the QB would probably blow up. If you are saying that the synced volume of the QB (let's say 35, for example) is then applying to your main DAC output when you switch back to it then please let us know at support, or raise this as a separate post on the Help section.

Interesting glitches appearing from the last updates, surprised.
Now, is there any way that Sense updates can be rolled back?
Thinking like Windows for example, where if an update causes particular grief to a user's unit the user can "roll back" to previous working software version.
Might be something to consider, I noted that when looking for "Beta testers" it was mentioned that a user could not go back to previous working version.
@Stephen Healy, Could you confirm whether or not a Sense update can be "rolled back", if not then please look at this possibility?
This would be a possibility in fairly extreme circumstances - we'd need to verify what is happening first if there is indeed a problem. Rolling back everyones system does not help us to find the remedy to issue a potentially required hotfix. It would be best to reach out to support if you do suspect an underlying problem.

Thank you for your feedback everyone; many different topics are now splintering in many different directions, therefore i will lock this Changelogs thread. For any further feedback concerning potential issues or problems, please move these to a post on the Help section.

Status
Not open for further replies.