Problem with playing complete songs

rhale64

Aug 2, 2024
N.E.Ohio
I am at my wits end on this. About once a week I can't play more than the first 30 seconds of any song in a Playlist. And tonight even restarting the Pulse mini it is continuing. What am I doing wrong?

something similar happened to me, I thought I had activated an option by mistake that allows this kind of reading :)
I don’t know how I got back to normal, sorry
maybe by resynchronizing (or logout/ login) Qobuz or Tidal?

Question for Innuos technicians :
Is this 30 second playback of each track an issue or is it activable?
If it is an issue, does it come from the streaming service or comes from the device?
thank you

Reactions: Digger
Hi,

Could you please provide a bit more detail? Which system mode are you using your Innuos device in? Are you playing tracks stored locally on a NAS, or are you using a streaming service? If it's a streaming service, could you let me know which one? Also, does the issue occur with all tracks or just specific ones?
If you're using Qobuz, remember that they offer 30-second snippets for users without paid subscriptions or for tracks that haven't been released yet. Is your account up to date? Please try logging out and then logging back in to the service, and test again.

hi
I use in standalone mode, only streaming on Qobuz.
Yes I know that for some songs, there is only 30 seconds of listening possible.
My subscription is up to date.
This phenomenon happened on songs that I used to listen.
I have had this problem only once, I can’t repeat it.
Obviously this is not an Innuos option :)
Probably Qobuz that does not recognize the subscription at times!

Can you tell me where to post the ticket?
I had the problem yesterday!
the 30 seconds do not start at the beginning of the track
I have left Qobuz
and after, impossible to sign in, the sign-in button has disappeared!!!
I turned off and restarted Pulsar, I was able to sign-in for Qobuz and all is OK now

Last edited:
question about the Innuos log system, maybe useful for the ticket
I have downloaded the log system archive, this archive ask me for a password for open the files?
I don’t know what password it is?
thank you

Interesting. I have started to get intermittent issues with local rips. Some tracks play okay/ Other tracks on the same album get to within 30 to 60 seconds of their end and then reset to the beginning. Diesbt hapoen when streaming Qobuz or Tidal.

Leave it alone for a bit. Play the same album. No issues.

I actually started having the same problem again with the 30 seconds thing. I used one of the premade Sense music playlists. It would only play the first 30 seconds of a song. I shut the app down and did my own music and it came out of it and started playing the full songs again.