Music player IOS recommended for IPad

Pascal

Jul 15, 2024
Englefontaine France
Hello,

I saved my complete library on external backup drive from Zen MK3. Idea is to play my music trough IPad outside home when travelling.
As I’m not connected to Zen MK3 on same wifi network, Innuos app doesn’t work.
I can only listen to my FLAC tracks one by one through file app and I cannot use ITunes to read my albums.

Does anyone knows a good music player app for Ipad able to manage the music backup ?

Glider audio is not available in France.

Thanks for your help.

Pascal

Hello,

I saved my complete library on external backup drive from Zen MK3. Idea is to play my music trough IPad outside home when travelling.
As I’m not connected to Zen MK3 on same wifi network, Innuos app doesn’t work.
I can only listen to my FLAC tracks one by one through file app and I cannot use ITunes to read my albums.

Does anyone knows a good music player app for Ipad able to manage the music backup ?

Glider audio is not available in France.

Thanks for your help.

Pascal
Foobar2000 works well for me.

Foobar 2000 seems interesting but what is the configuration to read on a external backup drive ? I cannot connect to my music saved on it ?
Sorry for my inexperience

Thanks rarebot6, I can easily connect through USB C and read on files app actually but it allows you to read a track then select another one.
As I have around 1To music on my backup drive, I would like to listen directly on it offline with management app. Maybe Innuos could develop an offline app for his data saved ?
Does anybody have experience wit neutro music player on IPad ?

Thanks rarebot6, I can easily connect through USB C and read on files app actually but it allows you to read a track then select another one.
As I have around 1To music on my backup drive, I would like to listen directly on it offline with management app. Maybe Innuos could develop an offline app for his data saved ?
Does anybody have experience wit neutro music player on IPad ?
No experience with Neutron, but reading through its feature list suggests that it should do what you are looking for.

Neutron music player is exactly what I was looking for. I have not investigated the music setting yet but the interface is compatible with the external backup drive