Sense - release 3.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changelog

Bug Fixes

• Fixed issue that caused the volume slider to not properly function for some DAC models
  • Fixed issue that caused the wrong playlist track to be played when playing Sense playlists with more than 500 tracks
  • Fixed issue that caused the Add to Playlist button in Queue options to be disabled wrongly
  • Fixed issue that caused some album covers to get cropped when in full-screen mode in the Now Playing screen

今天听了两首常听的交响乐,感觉这次升级后的sense3.0.1的hifi性有所改善,我喜欢!

I like to listen to Tchaikovsky's Fifth Symphony. I felt excited today. The music speed, intensity, transients, dynamics and strong and weak contrast are all good. I listened to the albums of several conductors repeatedly and they all felt great!

Hi all,

I run in offline mode a lot of the time. IN 3.0.1 on the system page, the red offline banner is now misaligned and is overwritten by the other info boxes. Not the biggest deal but think this happened in 3.0.1 update

Attachments

• innuos banner.jpg
    innuos banner.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 17
Hi all,

I run in offline mode a lot of the time. IN 3.0.1 on the system page, the red offline banner is now misaligned and is overwritten by the other info boxes. Not the biggest deal but think this happened in 3.0.1 update
I apologize for being off topic, but what are the benefits of running offline?

Hi all,

Thanks for mentioning this; we're aware and will resolve for the next update!

Reactions: Peder
Hi Stephen,

Super nice that we now can have playlists with more than 500 tracks! I was hoping that the shuffle mode would work in these playlists of > 500 songs (since I now have combined a few 500 song playlists since it was the maximum before) but it doesn't! Are you working on this? I just installed 3.0.2, but also in this latest update, shuffle mode is still not working!

Thanks for your response ,
Maikel

Hi Stephen,

Super nice that we now can have playlists with more than 500 tracks! I was hoping that the shuffle mode would work in these playlists of > 500 songs (since I now have combined a few 500 song playlists since it was the maximum before) but it doesn't! Are you working on this? I just installed 3.0.2, but also in this latest update, shuffle mode is still not working!

Thanks for your response ,
Maikel
Hi Maikel,

To shuffle larger playlists, simply click the dropdown menu next to the 'Play' button and select 'Shuffle'.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-02 151211.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-02 151211.png
    632.4 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Stephen Healy
When new functions are added via software update, why not add more info in the Changelog.
Example, "Shuffle" now functional via dropdown menu (3 dots) in Playlists.
Surely not that difficult is it?
Users now have that extra info straight away without having to find out for themselves or asking questions here which takes up "Administrators and Moderators" time, thereby more efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.