list mode

Dave S

Aug 11, 2024
Chicago-ish
I was wondering if there is a way to incorporate a list mode into Sense. Sometimes I can only use my phone to control my MiniMk3 and it's very cumbersome to scroll through all of the pictures of artists and albums to get to what I'm searching for. I'm thinking (hoping) this is a pretty easy fix on your end.

Thank you,
Dave

Reactions: guardajoias
Hi,

Currently, Sense doesn't have this feature. However, you can easily scroll through artists or albums in alphabetical order using the scroll dial on the right side of the app when in the artist or album view.
If my instructions weren't clear, I'm happy to provide a screen recording to demonstrate the process. Alternatively, I suggest submitting a feature request for us to consider. - Feature Request

Reactions: Stephen Healy
Hi,

Currently, Sense doesn't have this feature. However, you can easily scroll through artists or albums in alphabetical order using the scroll dial on the right side of the app when in the artist or album view.
If my instructions weren't clear, I'm happy to provide a screen recording to demonstrate the process. Alternatively, I suggest submitting a feature request for us to consider. - Feature Request
Except that the scroll dial is not available if you apply a filter, so it is not feasible to scroll with the dial through Classical music composers for example... So a switch from grid to list could well make sense (see the material skin on LMS for example)...