Library

fireguy

Jun 21, 2024
Ontario
Anyone know why my Playlists aren't in alphabetical order in the Sense App?

But if I connect directly to TIDAL in the Sense app then everything is in alphabetical order.

Hi,

There are sorting options available in the top right of the screen when in Sense where you can adjust it to be sorted by title, date created and recently modified.

With TIDAL as well as Qobuz, you have a tight integration with the Music Library, so you can see Artists/Tracks/Albums/Playlists/Genres in a integrated way. When you go to Music > Playlists, you will see playlists you have marked as Favorite on TIDAL as well as potentially others from Qobuz or created on Sense. The same applies to the remaining Artists/Tracks/Albums/Genres. Then you can access the specific TIDAL section on Music > TIDAL and if you scroll to my collection, you can find there only the TIDAL items you have marked as Favorite on TIDAL. Naturally if you only have TIDAL configured on the system, these display the same thing. Normally My Collection was added essentially for TIDAL certification as they required for their tests and most users I know just use directly via the appropriate pages on the Music section.

Hope this clarifies.