Sense 3: Shuffling Albums on Queue

NVitorino

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 10, 2024
Hi,

We received a couple cases where users could not shuffle the queue after adding a few albums there, including one from @stepdol .

I've tried clearing a queue, adding 3 albums residing on a NAS and then using shuffle. This worked fine in my case. Is anyone having this issue and if so, can you describe the exact steps you took to reproduce?

Hi,

We received a couple cases where users could not shuffle the queue after adding a few albums there, including one from @stepdol .

I've tried clearing a queue, adding 3 albums residing on a NAS and then using shuffle. This worked fine in my case. Is anyone having this issue and if so, can you describe the exact steps you took to reproduce?
Shuffle works fine for me with local, NAS, Qobuz and playlists added to the queue...

I've added 3 from qobuz that are in my library and shuffle icon blanked out. One is 24 bit the other two are 16 bit if that's of any significance
That's weird, we can't reproduce in any way. Could you upload a small video so we can better visualise the steps you are doing?

So it's working again! I had the zenith turned on standby all day so maybe that had something to do with it?!
Should this issue occur again, please inform us and, if possible, upload a screen recording. This will help us observe the steps you take and better understand the problem.