In Progress Qobuz - Resync removes favourites

In Progress

Stephen Healy

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2023
Kenilworth, UK
There has recently been a communications issue with the Qobuz service, resulting in saved Qobuz favourites of your library disappearing from Sense app after performing a Resync.
This happens regardless of which Innuos product and which firmware version you are running; the timing around 3.0.3 release is coincidental but not causal.
We are working with them to resolve and will resolve this Known Issue post when normal service has resumed.

Good to know, I have this issue as well. Quite annoying, since all my recent Qubuz finds can only be accessed via Qubuz Albums, Tracks .... Did show me just how much i rely on Qobuz and how good the integration in Sense functioned in the past.

Not sure if this is related, but I noticed that the library is not always properly updated to take into account composers or artists with Qobuz albums. For example I have 2 albums with music by Agostino Steffani. But when I search his name, only the local library album shows up. This leads to the curious situation where when you click on the name of the composer in the track info of the Qobuz album, it goes to the composer, but does not show the album from which it came as being in the library...

The same issue with me, even after doing a factory reset this morning. I can see my 1,755 favorite albums in my Qobuz Favorites but not in my Library. The Library is now only showing Tidal Albums. I stopped counting how many times I've resynced. It's also interesting that all Qobuz and Tidal Playlists are showing in My Library.

The same issue with me, even after doing a factory reset this morning. I can see my 1,755 favorite albums in my Qobuz Favorites but not in my Library. The Library is now only showing Tidal Albums. I stopped counting how many times I've resynced. It's also interesting that all Qobuz and Tidal Playlists are showing in My Library.
Hopefully they will get this sorted out sooner rather than later..

Reactions: kmb1720
Qobuz have acknowledged the issue and are still looking into it. My understanding is that it has also affected some other brands who have a similarly deeper integration of the service into their app. This is largely out of our hands so will keep you posted as and when we receive any info.
If it is a Qobuz issue it will take ages....

Is it maybee possible to downgrade the version and then to resync? Then it would be no problem to wait. And till the next update we would have all our albums back. Thanks! Chris

Is it maybee possible to downgrade the version and then to resync? Then it would be no problem to wait. And till the next update we would have all our albums back. Thanks! Chris
No, the Qobuz issue is affecting everyone in real time - the version of Sense you are running on your system makes no difference.

Maybe until then Sense should disable the re-sync button...
Would rather hope it does not come to that - we would have to release another update to disable it, then release another to re-enable it. The hope is that once the issue is resolved on Qobuz' end, another Resync will just fix it (without any software changes needed from us)

Would rather hope it does not come to that - we would have to release another update to disable it, then release another to re-enable it. The hope is that once the issue is resolved on Qobuz' end, another Resync will just fix it (without any software changes needed from us)
Hope you guys have the power to push them in to hurry up and fix this... I've sent them an e-mail to.. This is truly annoying because I bought a Pulse Mini for the amazing Qobuz integration in InnuOS Sense. My dissapointment was total when I fired it up 3 days ago and it didn't work.. 😅 (Sorry for incorrect grammatics and spelling, I'm Swedish..)

Last edited:
Apparently I spoke too soon because last night Qobuz was syncing normally but now as I get home from work it appears that we're back to square one, with only Tidal albums showing in my library.