New to the Forum

weedeewop

Jun 24, 2024
USA
New to the forum. Currently use the Innuos ZENith Mk3 with a Phoenix re-clocker, and an Innuos ZEN Mk3. Curious as to what the Innuos NG brings to table? DAC is the PS Audio PerfectWave DSD Mk I, Metrum Onyx, and Hegel 120 integrated amplifier.

Reactions: luca.pelliccioli
New to the forum. Currently use the Innuos ZENith Mk3 with a Phoenix re-clocker, and an Innuos ZEN Mk3. Curious as to what the Innuos NG brings to table? DAC is the PS Audio PerfectWave DSD Mk I, Metrum Onyx, and Hegel 120 integrated amplifier.
Welcome, was wondering how much of an improvement you have using the Phoenix with the Zen MK 3, I’m thinking of getting one for my Zen MK 3, my Dac already has a great clock in it, it’s the Denafrips Terminator 2. Thanks.

It brings an awful lot; besides incorporating the elements of the PhoenixUSB which you have, the ZEN itself is an evolution from Mk3 in every single aspect - there is not component or piece of hardware that is the same, and even benefits from some new OS-level benefits that the Mk3 does not have. There is video giving a summary here from Nuno himself!

Reactions: TomasB