Android back gesture in sense app

peliase

Sep 12, 2024
Sweden
Hi!

When I'm in The Sense app on my android The native android back gesture is not working. I have to press The back Button in The sense app to go backwords. This is annoying. Anyone more that have this "problem"?

This is a restriction of the architecture of the control app itself. We are looking to upgrade the app platform itself for mobile devices so that we can start leveraging further benefits that may include gesture control, so we are gradually moving that way. This new version of the app will be going into beta soon, so currently it is a case of just bearing with us whilst we keep developing the app.

Reactions: peliase
This is a restriction of the architecture of the control app itself. We are looking to upgrade the app platform itself for mobile devices so that we can start leveraging further benefits that may include gesture control, so we are gradually moving that way. This new version of the app will be going into beta soon, so currently it is a case of just bearing with us whilst we keep developing the app.
I'm more than happy to bare with you! This is by FAR The best app yet I've tried, and I've tried a few... Especailly (spelling May be incorrect here) for Qobuz integration..!

Reactions: Stephen Healy